Thursday, July 29, 2010

Together we can take on anything...

I am so blessed in my life as a happy mom and wife. My husband truly balances me out in every way. Yesterday I was so discouraged by the road ahead of us, so when my husband got home, we say down together and we talked.

I shared my feelings and concerns with him, and we talked and together we worked over possibilities. I wouldn't have our marriage any other way. We met so young, and we have in a way grown up together. It has been neat to see him grow from a teenager, to a man. We were friends long before we were a couple, and I love that we continue to be friends, as well as a married couple.

I love being a homemaker and taking care of and spoiling my husband. I love our traditional roles. I love that he goes out to work every day and takes care of our family's needs, while I stay home and take care of our home, and our children. He supports me in all my endeavors and helps around the house, and is an AWESOME father.

When times are uncertain, I know that there are two things I can always rely on. 1-God is in control, and He will see to all my needs. 2-Brian will love me, and take care of me until his last breath.

I am truly blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! It is so great to have a partner who is right there with ya!!

    ReplyDelete