Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Just another day in paradise...

So today has been a fairly uneventful day. Brianna stayed home today with a fever that started out at a 100, and at last check was 101.6. I've given her meds, and a cold compress, and she is feeling yucky, but doing better.

Not that I like her being sick, but my Brie has always been an independent kind of girl...even when she was a baby, so its very rare that she slows down long enough to cuddle with me. Today she crawled in my lap and laid there while I stroked her hair.

I can't believe how big she is getting...as I sit here typing she has come back in to lay with me on the couch. This is special because she is never this still. When I think of her I think of her as my "little hummingbird". She is always on the go and even when she appears to be still her little wings are still flapping away.

I'm sure as soon as the Tylenol kicks in and she feels a bit better she will be off again to see what fun she can find, but for now she is here with me...my baby.

I cherish this time with her. My sweet baby girl. My how time flies...

Get well soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment