Thursday, December 1, 2011

Just a little update...

So I'm starting to get the questions again about if we have heard anything so I thought I would give a quick update.

Talked to my SW yesterday, and our profile has been seen by every birthmom they had in November, and is going to be shown as far as I know to two girls this week for sure. It is nice because we are so open racially we get shown a lot. While its nice to know that we are getting shown a lot its also kind of a bummer because you kind of start taking it personally...like what is wrong with us?

Currently I've been told there are a total of 33 waiting families. Of the 33, 9 are placement pending (meaning there has been a match, but mom hasn't given birth yet, and papers haven't been signed).

You never know what is going to spark a birthmother's interest and I know in my head not to take it personally because one day there will be a match for us, but truthfully they are looking at a book of your life and either accepting you OR rejecting you.

My prayers continue to be that the Lord would touch every birthmother who looks at our profile and they will be given the wisdom to make the best decision for themself and their unborn baby.

So, in a nutshell this is it...we are still waiting! : ) I am here and Brian is in Texas, but still we are waiting together.

Please continue to pray for us especially for me in the patience department!! God is faithful, and I continue to rest in the fact that His plan is greater than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment