Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A rose by any other name....

Okay, so most of you know I have been stressing about the baby's name for a bit due to our unintentional "Br" names. If the baby was going to be biological than I would probably have explored more options, but not wanting our 3rd kiddo to feel left out we have FINALLY come to the conclusion that we need to continue the "Br" line for Baby #3.

We talked about doing "D" names after me, but couldn't find any that I liked, or that we agreed on so here it goes....

If we have a boy his name is going to be Brody (not telling middle name because I am still trying to lobby Brian for a different middle name). If its a set of twin boys the second boy will either be Brendan Joshua, or Bryce Andrew (Brian HATES my favorite name Bradley Scott, so I am out of luck there).

If we have a little girl her name will be Brileigh Grace (I'm adamant about the middle name), and if its twin girls the other little angel will be either Bridget Faith, or Brielle Renee or some variation of those...I also like Brinley, but might be to weird if the names were that similar).

I wasn't to worried about it until our social worker told us the last two placements happened super fast. Like mom gave birth, and then called Bethany and wanted to look at profiles, and baby was placed within two days. Our social worker told us to get our names in order for paperwork purposes, so now that part is settled.

YAY! I will keep you all posted. SW is supposed to give me a call later so if there is any news to share I will...if not we will just wait until the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment