Thursday, December 30, 2010

Here comes the sun...YAY

Okay, so Brian and I had a nice talk last night...okay, I TALKED and he listened. My husband has many gifts, but the gift of gab is not one of them.

Me being the planner that I am wanted to sit down and figure out a plan for the new year. I mean I didn't want to plan every detail, but we have some pretty big chunks of time that needed to be accounted for (work training, etc.). We got to talking about the kids and our life, and I am reminded why I love him. He makes me feel like every dream I have is doable. Like everything is going to be okay no matter what I decide to do.

Today I still want to adopt our baby...Brian and I basically decided we are going to have to have a piss or get off the pot date. A date where either we jump in with both feet or we don't. I guess that is good since that's how we've made every big decision in our life, AND how I finally got Brian to commit to dating me when we were young. I told him he had a certain date to make up his mind to date me, or I was going to explore my other offers...LUCKY him he made the right decision!! : )

For now I am going to continue to pray and see where the Lord takes us. I want to get more involved with our church, and focus on my relationships with the Lord, and really get over my fear and jump in with both feet into our church and HOPEFULLY make some really solid friendships.

I covet all of the prayers we can get as we move forward into 2011. ESPECIALLY since after the Auburn game we are ridding our household of Satellite t.v. ...oh the horror! : ) We've decided its getting in the way of us spending good quality time with our kiddos, so we are getting rid of it. I may have some withdrawal, but it is something I've felt led to do for years, but now finally have my hubby on board!
Labels: adoption, decisions, Husband, kids draft

No comments:

Post a Comment