Wednesday, December 22, 2010

To Be or Not to Be...can't decide!

Yes, I've been wanting a baby for the past 3 years, and the desire still remains, but the reality is, I AM SO LUCKY right now.

Right now I have a really good life. I have a wonderful husband and two beautiful girls, and all is well. I don't know if it is because right now I am soooooo exhausted from the holidays, or my sister's wedding, but the truth is that if I had to make a decision today about whether or not to add a baby to the family or not, the answer would be no.

We are blessed that my husband is still employed and I am able to stay home with our girls, but right now things are tight, as we pay off debt, and cut off our credit card spending and get back to the basics.

I'm not sure what the future holds, or if when I am well rested I will change my mind again, but right now I am tired! : )

Right now I am at such a wonderful place in life. I love my 30's and the new freedom I have now that my kiddos are in school, and I love the plans for the future I have with my husband.

I'll keep you guys posted. Until then keep us in your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment