Saturday, January 1, 2011

Oh the New Year

Okay, now that I have all of the Christmas stuff put away, I can finally RELAX. Next year I am not putting up even half of what I did this year. I went a little Christmas crazy. The mess was making me nuts too. I can deal with a little bit of mess, but the overwhelming mess from all things shiny, and cardboard almost drove me crazy.

Now with the mess picked up I feel like my head is all clear again. I'm ready for the New Year now. It was beautiful to wake up to snow...beautiful, white, snow that was such a wonderful reminder of how the Lord's sacrafice covered our sins and gave us a clean slate.

I am so thankful for that forgiveness, and HIS constant mercy when I soooo don't deserve it.

I only pray that I will draw closer to the Lord this year. I am so in need of a refreshed soul. I want to be in the place where I can say in all situations, "It is well with my soul". Right now, all I can say is I want that, but I am soul weary at this point, yet I praise the Lord for his MANY blessings.

I am determined this year is going to be a good year. No matter if we add to our family or just enjoy the family we have been blessed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment