Monday, January 23, 2012

It is Monday...

So it is Monday, and surprisingly I am not dreading the week. Last night I was all kinds of stressed out, but I stayed up and cleaned, and I tell you what...all of those clean surfaces has reduced my stress level.

I'm hoping this is a week of renewal for me. I've slid a little bit this past week in my time with the Lord, and I can tell. I don't have that peace that comes from spending one on one time with God.

So first thing on my to do list is open up the word and hear what the Lord has for me today.

Then after my time with Him, I should be ready to tackle the rest of my day and week. Its funny how sometimes it is so hard to spend time with the Lord even when you know it will soothe your soul.

So that is the first part of this blog. The second is kind of a mini update:

Haven't heard anything about new Birthmoms or potential situations. We are still waiting. I will call in during the second week of February and hopefully have a little information, but until then we wait, and wait, and wait some more! : )

So that is what is going on in our little world. Have a blessed week my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment